Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 90 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you are on the waitlist, and receive a notification that you have been added to class, the spot is yours! You will have to cancel yourself within the 2 hour window if you no longer want to attend class. If you already signed up for another class that wasn’t waitlisted, please make sure to remove yourself from one of the classes to avoid a cancellation fee. If you are on waitlist for an early morning class and haven’t received a text or “you’ve been added to the waitlist” email, please be sure to cancel yourself out of class the night before if you feel that you will not wake up on time to check your email/text. You can always call the studio in the morning and ask if there’s room. Please make sure that you are signed up to received our emails/ text messages. Settings can be changed in your online profile.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio at least 120 minutes (2 hours) before class to avoid being charged a late cancellation fee of $10.
- If you do not show up for a class you are signed up for, you will be charged $27 and will be marked as a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Please speak to the front desk and/or instructor for proper modifications during class.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.